KIND Explorer aspires to achieve sustainable development through tourism. Our ambition is to make better places for people to live in and better places for people to visit, making a positive difference to the people who use our services, the local communities we visit and their environment in the process.
To this end, KIND Explorer offers various types of tours and events providing exceptional experiences at competitive rates while adopting and promoting Responsible and Sustainable Tourism practices and supporting local communities’ initiatives.
We partner with charities and NGOs and promote their causes and projects by
building awareness, sponsorship, fundraising, networking and offering them
special discounts on all our services.
KIND Explorer Value Proposition
- Educate: our clients on responsible tourism, ecotourism, geotourism and voluntourism
- Inspire: our clients to become more responsible travellers and to take part in Voluntourism.
- Engage: with relevant stakeholders like; indigenous people, local communities, visitors, industry, NGOs and governments to identify economic, social and environmental issues which matter to local communities.
- Collaborate: with these stakeholders to tackle these issues.
- Evaluate: performance and measure own economic, social and environment impact on places we travel to and use lessons learnt to reinforce our business cycle.